Updated: Nov 26, 2020
All 3 NeuMovement locations have been open since May 19, 2020. We are so thankful for all the support and wonderful feedback we have received over the past month. We look forward to continue offering you exceptional service as we move forward!
At this stage in BC's relaunch plan we are currently offering the following services:
Group Pilates Equipment Classes
Virtual Pilates and Physio Appointments
While we are very excited to offer these services to you again, we are also implementing new safety protocols for the health and wellbeing of all our clients and staff. Here are some expectations you can have when you arrive.
Preparing for Your Appointment:
Please fill out the screening intake form we email you prior to every appointment.
Please bring a mask if that is more comfortable for you and clothing that is easy to move in.
Please come alone if possible to your appointment.
At the time of your appointment:
If you answer yes to any of the screening questions please call the front desk and we will be happy to reschedule you. Cancellation fees will not be issued in this situation.
Please enjoy some fresh air before your appointment if you are early and enter the studio at your exact appointment time.
Upon entering and exiting the studio please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer at our stations set up throughout the studio.
Please practice social distancing with other clients.
Our front desk is set up with plexiglass and our team will be happy to take your payment and book you follow up appointments.
What to expect during your appointment:
Our team will be masked and gloved when appropriate and as outlined by the college of physiotherapists of BC.
We will be treating you and teaching you just like we have always done.
Our treatment rooms are private with doors keeping you separate from other clients and therapists.
Our Pilates studio has been set up to be socially distance friendly.
What is happening behind the scenes:
We have a Health Canada approved non-toxic cleaner Oxy-Q that will be used studio-wide.
Time has been left between every appointment to give everything a thorough cleaning before the next client arrives.
All high touch common areas are being cleaned multiple times a day.
Every linen and cloth is single-use and will be laundered after every use.
Our staff has been trained in our new cleaning policies and proper handwashing techniques.
Stay tuned for more updates on our new guidelines this week! In the meantime, you are able to book online and secure a spot for our opening week. We look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any questions or concerns please email or call your local studio. We look forward to helping you move your best again and thank you for your continued support!
● Confirmation and Reminder emails will contain all the information regarding our
new policies and procedures.
● A survey/consent form will be sent to each client the day before appointment - it
is mandatory that it be filled in, must be no more than 24 hrs old
● If a client misses the email - our administration team will contact them the day of
the appointment and do it over the phone.
● If they miss the email and phone call - there will be a poster with the questions
posted at the front door that they can read. The therapist/instructor will need to
complete the intake form in chart format and add to their chart
○ If a client answer yes to any question, they need to call 811 for further
information and direction on what to do
○ The appointment will be rescheduled when safe to do so with no
cancellation fee applied
● Masks are required in our studio for the duration of each appointment and in our
common areas. If anyone forgets their mask, we will have some available at the
studio for purchase
● We ask that clients arrive at their exact appointment time so that the number of
clients in the studio is minimal
● Our front desk team will continue to take payment and book future
appointments although we encourage online booking
● We have social distance markers on the floor and posters up by the front desk to
remind clients to practice 6ft of social distancing with other clients
● Everyone who comes to NEU is required to wash hands or use hand sanitizer
upon entering and exiting the studio. Stations will be set up with signage
● Bathroom keys will need to be dropped in a little dish at the front desk for
sanitization after use
● Chairs have been removed from the waiting area, leaving minimal, all remaining
are 6ft apart
For more details about our safety plan please refer to the PDF below from WCB
Stay Stong, Stay Healthy!
- NeuMovement Team