The tution cost includes the following benefits and materials:
• 3 month unlimited pass in all 3 NEUmovement locations (Vernon, Glenmore and Pandosy)
• NEU Rehabilitation manual
• Final Written Exam
• Final Practical Exam
• Teacher Workbook
The NEU Pilates Rehabilitation consists of the learning and understanding of:
• NEU Pilates Foundation and how they correspond to injuries
• Anatomy and movement
• Muscle firing patterns
• Modifications for injuries
• Pain and Management
• Stages of Healing
• Emotional and energetic involvement in healing
• How to incorperate physiotherapy cues and modifications to activate proper muscles
• How to design a program specific to injury
• Benefits of designing unique programs for specific injuries
Requirements for completion of the Pilates Rehabilitation course:
• 20 hours of instruction and supervised teaching
• Minimum of 10 hours of observation
• Minimum of 20 hours of physical review
• Minimum of 15 hours of practice teaching
Total: 65 hours
Includes watching sessions taught by a NEU Pilates Instructor
Means physically performing the exercises learned in class. Taking a class with a NEU Pilates Instructor in a private or group session.
Hours can be fulfilled by instructing family, fellow students, friends or clients.
All applicants are required to have a minimum of 20 Hours of prior Pilates Experience; whether that be in a private, semi-private or group setting. Pilates experience can be acquired at any of our 3 NeuMovement Studios, or within other Pilates studios in your area.
Applicants must also obtain a Certificate in basic Anatomy OR have completed our NEU Mat & Anatomy Course, as well as a Pilates Reformer Certificate.
Additional Fees May Apply:
• Studio Fees for Observation and Self-Practice
• Student Teaching
• Retesting Fees
UPON ACCEPTANCE & PAYMENTS
If you receive an acceptance email, you will be required to pay a $500.00 CAD non-refundable deposit via credit card or e-transfer to
Final invoices will be emailed
3-weeks prior to the start date of training.
Full payment is due
2-weeks prior to the start date of training.
If you withdraw your teacher training application after confirming your attendance, the $500.00 CAD deposit cannot be refunded, but it can be used towards a future training.